Permission Marketing and CRM Management System
CRM Data System™ enables Permission Marketing and CRM Database Management companies to provide their services transparently, such that their government and business support agency clients can track their progress through limited but secure direct access to CRM Data System.
“We have been working with Sinclair Design for the last 15 years or so. They have always delivered a highly professional service, even for the strangest of requests! Sinclair Design are easy to work with and will always try to understand our needs and treat us as a unique business rather than just another company on the books.”
CRM Data System Screen Shots (click or tap to view)
Summary of database management system features:
- Ideal for staff working from home — Being cloud-based, any number of users can concurrently access the system from any PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection and modern browser. The security technologies employed are similar to those used for internet banking.
- Upload and download contact lists at will — The default contact table structure is geared towards CRM industry standard data including SIC and BLP codes, TPS Reg numbers, and email and post opt-in permissions. Use MS Excel to ensure that your list conforms with the expected structure, then upload it, name it, and your operatives are good to start cleaning the data. When complete, the data can be downloaded as a MS Excel compatible CSV file, which your client can do themselves at any time provided you grant them the appropriate access permission.
- Scalable — A single deployment of CRM Data System is capable of handling lists of tens of thousands of contacts, each with 40+ data fields. Clients needing to manage multiple lists can simply purchase additional deployments, each independently secure of the others.
- Beautifully intuitive interfaces — The system’s interfaces have been designed to look good and be used intuitively, reducing or even removing training requirements for day-to-day users.
- No special equipment needed — CRM Data System requires nothing more than a basic, internet enabled computer and is not susceptible to malicious software residing on your office network. We take care of the specialist hardware which is housed in state-of-the-art datacentres in Europe.
- Continual development and improvement — We develop and improve the system without access to your PC network. Changes are instantly seen by all system users without the need to install updates.
“From our first dealings with Sinclair Design over 15 years ago, we have found nothing to be too much trouble. Roy Sinclair is always available at the end of the phone for anything we may need, and is a great sounding board for new ideas.”