Cloud-Based Car or Kart Circuit Management System
Developed from the ground up for international car or kart circuit management, Circuit System™ is a highly intuitive, attractive and user-friendly cloud-based Track PMS (Property Management System), ideally suited for circuit operators with one or more sites in multiple time zones or tax jurisdictions. Being web based, Circuit System comes with website integration as standard, for securely taking online bookings and payments for race grid slots, practice sessions and training events. Operators can create and send confirmation letters, invoices and statements etc. direct from the system, and can even launch and manage full-scale HTML email marketing campaigns without any third-party tie-ups.
“Sinclair Design are great collaborators, and were instrumental in helping us to develop the management of our kart circuits. Intuitive, simple and easy to use, Circuit System has enabled us to manage our circuits with an automated, smarter and fundamentally more efficient business management system.”
Circuit System Screen Shots (click or tap to view)
Summary of the circuit management system's features:
- Developed from the ground up for motorsport management — Circuit System builds on experience, technologies and coding methodologies used in Hotel System and Conference System, but has been specifically developed for motorsport in close cooperation with the busy Buckmore Park Kart Circuit.
- Beautifully intuitive interfaces — The system’s interfaces have been designed to look good and be used intuitively, reducing or even removing training requirements for day-to-day users. Consistent design metaphors and logical colouring have been expertly used to increase productivity.
- Accessible from anywhere in the world — Being cloud-based, any number of users can concurrently access the system from any PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection and modern browser. The security technologies employed are similar to those used for internet banking.
- No special equipment needed — Circuit System requires only a basic, internet enabled computer and is not susceptible to malicious software residing on your office network. We take care of the specialist hardware which is housed and backed-up in state-of-the-art datacentres throughout Europe.
- Continual development and improvement — We develop and improve the system without access to your PC network. Changes are instantly seen by all system users without the need to install updates.
- Comprehensive financial management sub-systems — Circuit System calculates vehicle, circuit and room hire charges, and accounts for takings, turnover and various balances. Confirmation notes, indemnity forms, invoices and statements are generated (with logo) as printable web pages or PDF files which can be emailed direct to customers in an instant.
- Scalable — Suitable for group management of multiple circuits in different time zones, with dozens of circuit configurations and numerous conference or function rooms, Circuit System is equally ideal for small operators due to its lease-style pricing model (i.e. no set-up charges or initial purchase).
- Website booking integration — Various APIs (xml interfaces) enable grid slots and practice events to be listed, booked and paid for via your website, with automatic entry into the system up to preset maximum participation figures. Or consider using Site System™, our fully-responsive website Content Management System that integrates perfectly with Circuit System.
- Gift cards and loyalty points — Issue and track gift cards for incentives or presents. Automatically issue and track loyalty points for redemption according to flexible configuration options.
- Circuit and room sub-booking management — Create and manage sub-bookings for race entries, practice/training events or room functions, and generate forms and receipts in a single click.
- Daily profit/loss reports — a unique and instant daily report sub-system lists all bookings and sub-bookings (with income figures), staff on duty (with wages paid), vehicle parts fitted (with costs), items used or sold (with values), and then takes into account salaries paid and overheads incurred (derived from annual figures), to arrive at a highly accurate profit/loss figure for each day of operation.
- Race event and championship sub-systems — Record race championship and individual event details, with XML interfaces for cross-system integration and/or website publication of event dates.
- Online driver registration and electronic signatures — In one click, send emails to all event participants, inviting them to preregister their details online, or those of their guests. On arrival, desk-mounted tablets allow participants to check, update and confirm their recorded details, before digitally signing an indemnity form (requires acceptance by the circuit’s insurers). The completed forms are securely archived in our cloud storage system, but can be retrieved and printed at will.
- Integrates with Lapalyzer™ — If required, Circuit System can incorporate Lapalyzer™ (separate fees apply) – our cutting-edge lap time, race points and championship standings website display system.
- Workshop management and stock control — Manage and track stock deliveries and storage, plus fitment of parts to vehicles, providing a maintenance and parts log for individual cars/karts.
- Manage staff shifts — Allow managers to plan and record staff shifts, with various management reports and diaries not only showing who is working when (by department), but also serving as a detailed record for payroll analysis.
- Conference centre management — Conference System™ is integral to Circuit System, enabling you to manage and financially control bookings and sub-bookings for a conference centre or function rooms.
- Customer Relationship Management module — Record and manage your company's interactions with current and prospective clients, ensuring that every sales lead is tracked and followed up.
- Mailing list and email marketing module — Legitimately send personalised plain or HTML emails to tightly targeted groups of customers/clients, avoiding junk folders and maximising delivery (subject to messages conforming to certain rules, and your mailing list being legally obtained, clean and current).
“Circuit System continues to evolve; we can track anything from a customer enquiry to the last time a kart had a particular part fitted. Add this to an up-to-the-minute series of website deployments via Site System, in addition to a range of design for print services during a relationship that began fifteen years ago, and we have a complete and reliable business management and content marketing tool.”
“Circuit System has gone from strength to strength over the many years that we have been using it. Whenever we have thought of another 'bolt-on' that would be useful for us, Sinclair Design have always listened to what we need as a customer and have done their very best to deliver it quickly and professionally.”